- Ring 999 if a crime or incident is happening and you need a uniformed policeman immediately; otherwise ring 101.
You can also make an anonymous report to crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Dial 999
COUNTY and BOROUGH COUNCIL ENTERPRISES
- Fareham Borough Council offices - telephone 01329 236100 - www.fareham.gov.uk
- Stubbington Library - telephone 01329 663332 - www3.hants.gov.uk/library/stubbington-library.htm
- Crofton Community Centre - telephone 01329 662821 - www.croftoncommunitycentre.org
- Titchfield Haven Nature Reserve - www3.hants.gov.uk/countryside/titchfield/titchfield-seasons.htm
- Community Action Fareham - see information sheet below<
- Mobility Services (see also Bus Timetable pages):
- Stubbington Bowling Green. Resident Club: Crofton Bowls Club. You have to join this Club to use the bowling green. Ring Fareham BC on 01329 236 100 and ask for the Leisure & Community Team to obtain the Bowls Club Secretary’s contact details.
- Stubbington Recreation Ground Tennis Courts. Managed on behalf of Fareham BC by Stubbington Tennis Club. For membership or bookings (you do not have to join the club) ring 07909 140 750
Sheet for Older People
See full details at http://www.actionfareham.org.uk/docs/general/olderpersonsinfo.pdf
which includes a list of useful telephone numbers.
A summary is below.
- Financial Help - Pension Credit, Attendance Allowance, Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support, Help with Travel, Television Licence, Grants for adaptations in - and access to - your house.
- Keeping Safe and Well at Home Safeguarding from abuse, Telecare Alarms, provision of smoke detectors and fire safety advice, crime prevention survey and deterrent devices, provision of emergency health details, dementia adviser service, energy saving advice, find a trader, doorstep selling, advice on scams, Citizen's Advice, voluntary organisations that support those with long-term health conditions and local well-being organisations.
- Keeping Active - Drivers skills Scheme 60+, thinking of buying a mobility scooter?, disabled parking, voluntary care groups/good neighbour schemes.
- Community Action Fareham Services - Dial-a-Ride, Home Helps Service, Shopmobility, gardening scheme, Fareham Walking for Health, Volunteering.